Monday, November 22, 2010

Game Playing: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

If I haven't been blogging it's for one reason and one reason only. Assassin's Creed Brotherhood.

Games like this one tend to suck me in completely. There is just so much to do. Aside from killing those crazy templars there is Art to buy, weapons to upgrade, cities to renovate, and now assassin recruits to level up.
I'm really enjoying the conspiracy plot in this game. It's so engaging that my wife even asks me what I've learned about Desmond and his ancestors.

I know people that played the first Assassin's Creed and gave up on it because it was too repetitive in its game play. While that is true I must say, Tough it out and you will be rewarded in the second and third games.

Some people say that the third game in this series felt a little rushed and did not contribute as much of a change as AC 2 did to AC 1. I personally enjoy the changes they did make and I'm happy to keep the story going.

Ezio can now call assassin's to kill his targets. Excellent
I am definitely looking forward to more game time just to see what will happen next. Interestingly enough when I stop playing after a long period of time I feel like Desmond leaving the Animus.

No comments:

Post a Comment